Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Baby Shower

We had Erica's baby shower last Saturday. Men were welcomed at the party, so I went there with my husband. Erica is the teacher of my flamenco class. Her second boy is coming at the beginning of May. It might be "Cinco de Mayo". He has already had the name "Diego" chosen for him. Her first boy began to call him that and they have decided to name him Diego. What a sweet story!

The shower was very nice. Some of her students prepared and decorated everything. I was amazed at their artistic sense. We spent time talking, eating and dancing with many people.

I am always surprised that Erica still teaches us every Tuesday night. Erica and Diego dance together, so he will be a good dancer. I like her dancing and character very much. She is cute and her dancing is attractive. When I practice flamenco dancing in my room, I sometimes look at myself in a mirror to check my movement. I always imagine her dancing, but it is difficult to get it.

We all are looking forward to seeing Diego soon!

No comments: