Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Cinnamon

I had visited Aki's house for a week to take care of her rabbit for about two hours a day with Manami and Minori. Aki and her husband had to be away from home but her husband came back today.

The rabbit's name is "Cinnamon" and he is a very good boy. He knows enough to pee in the right place. He does not like to be held but he followed me as if to say "play with me". How cute he is!

I was surprised at the action the first time. I think that was because of my former experience. I had had a rabbit, his name was "Happy", in Japan and he was not so friendly. He was always self-conscious and went his own way. I wonder if his character was caused by our way of bringing him up. But he was very much loved by my family and I sometimes remember and miss him.

Anyway I think Cinnamon and I have become good friends!



I am Cinnamon!

No comments: