Friday, February 9, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Last Saturday, I went to Beverly's birthday party with my husband.
I met Beverly at the International Festival at Indiana State Fair Grounds.
We are involved in volunteer work at the Japanese booth.
She had stayed in Japan for her job, so she can speak and read Japanese. Her husband had stayed in Japan, too. I am happy they like Japan!

Because Super Bowl was on the following day, we could see 'COLTS' and 'Blue' signs everywhere on the way to their house. We were so exited about it!

The party was named "Dessert Party". I like the idea. It sounds cute!
I was surprised that her husband had made all of the delicious desserts and tapas plates.
The party was lovely and warm. We enjoyed talking with their friends.

Love Beverly and Happy Birtheday!

No comments: