Friday, February 9, 2007

SUPER COLTS!!!

Finally they made it! We are the Champions!
Congratulations for Colts players, coaches and all Colts fans!

I watched the game at Chuck's house with his family and neighbors.
(about Chuck, his company is in partnership with my husband's one. He sometimes invites us to his house. I am very thankful for his family's hospitality..)
It was raining heavily in Miami, so we always felt uneasy during the game.
It was sorry we could not see Manning's amazing long passes because of the rain, but we could feel players' excitement and patience.
I know it is only a little I know about football, but I was moved very much.

Oh, you might feel strange we Japanese are exited for the Colts.
My husband loves all kinds of sports especially ball games, so he has known the Colts on TV since he was a student.
For me, actually I did not know much about football until I came here.
At my first winter, I was surprised people here were so exited about the Colts, so I started to watch and try to understand the game.
Now I hope I am one of the Colts fans!

Viva Indianapolis, Colts Banzai!!!

No comments: